Since our establishment in 1992, Onyx performed projects in the process industries, with a large portion of the work occurring within the boundary limits of the client’s process units. Onyx engineers and designers are familiar with the safety requirements for process unit entry and are very comfortable working within operating facilities. Onyx has performed lab research and directed pilot plant studies leading to process plant options assessment, process engineering and detailed design.
Onyx measures project execution success in the following ways:
- Establishing Safety as a priority.
- Clearly identifying client objectives and needs at project kickoff.
- Thoroughly developing scope basis and communicating to client.
- Thoroughly analyzing all project options and recommendations allowing client to accurately select path forward.
- Applying Value Improving Practices throughout project process.
- Providing high quality deliverables on time and at budget.
Onyx has performed projects throughout the process industries including work in process conversion units, intra-product transfer, pipeline and bulk transportation facilities and storage sites, terminal and plant infrastructure.