Onyx process engineering team members are skilled in performing process design and scope development, specifying equipment modifications and preparing detailed cost breakdown for labor and materials. We’re also able to assist our clients in developing budget estimates and payout analysis, and can perform site plan layout and surveys.
Our process engineering services include:
- Planning and feasibility studies
- Conceptual scheme development
- Plant configuration analysis/simulation
- Technology evaluation
- Licensor evaluation
- Conceptual and basic packages
- Detailed process design and engineering
- Hydraulic evaluation and debottlenecking studies
- Relief blowdown systems
- Plant-wide flare system analysis
Our team of engineers works with the client’s operations, maintenance or engineering staff to support their needs. Onyx process engineers are very knowledgeable working in and around operating units, and routinely work at the site to define scope, develop data, or review processes.
Areas of expertise also include the use of state-of-the-art industry standard process simulation tools. Because the majority of our work is in the revamp environment, our process engineers maintain the ability to navigate the client’s new or old facilities.
- Lab Research
- Pilot Plant Studies
- HYSIS Modeling
- Hydraulic Calculations
- PHA, HAZOP Support
- Plant Operation Guidelines
- Pre Startup Safety Reviews
- Commissioning and Startup Support