Our mechanical engineering services include:
- Mechanical flow diagrams
- Modular design
- Equipment specifications, including vessels and storage tanks, heat transfer equipment, rotating machinery, miscellaneous equipment and package systems
- Interacting with equipment vendors
- Piping specifications
- Pipe stress analysis
- Equipment piping layouts
Onyx mechanical engineers offer deep skills in preparing mechanical flow diagrams-including line size determination and development of piping and pump specifications, equipment and piping layouts, centrifugal, and reciprocating compressor applications, filter applications, mixer applications, fuel conversions and utilities studies-and in developing process vessel and storage tank specifications.
The Onyx mechanical engineering team is responsible for the design, specifications and selection of all mechanical systems. Our strength lies in our ability to utilize clients' existing mechanical systems, change their service, and modify equipment to meet and exceed client's project requirements in the revamp environment, the Onyx mechanical team is routinely challenged to adapt out of service tanks, under service pumps, and altered service vessels into viable additions to the clients' processes.
- Tank and vessel service conversion, design and specification
- Specification continuity of mechanical systems
- Plate and frame exchanger replacement
- LoNox burner additions
- Terminal reconfiguration and design
- Firewater systems
- Fall protection systems
Welcome to Onyx Engineering, Inc.